St Kitts and Nevis, both are the two islands that make up a single federative island state. If you are interested in learning about the requirements of property in St Kitts and Nevis property for sale or residency, then you can read the further information given in this article.
St Kitts and Nevis hold the program of residency as the oldest and the economical one among all. Basically these two islands have very reasonable qualifications for citizenship as compared to other countries. These are given below:
- The applicant must hold a current passport which must be valid.
- The individual must pass a criminal background check.
- The investor must complete a medical examination.
- All the applications and the governmental fees must be paid by the investor.
In order to meet the investment requirements, there are two methods by which anyone can choose by the investor.
These two methods are mentioned below:
- The first one is, investing in the sustainable growth fund. This simply means that the main individual must have a donation of USD195, 000 for a family member up to four and a USD150, 000 for a single applicant.
- The other method is investing in government-approved real estate development. This simply means that the individual must need to make a minimum investment in a full unit of USD400, 000 in the project approved by the real estate government.
Basically, there are four requirements that must be met by the investor to be a resident of St Kitts and Nevis property. Some of the residency requirements are mentioned below:
- Among all four, the first requirement is that you must be continuously present in St Kitts and Nevis for more than one year.
- The second one is that you must establish your intent to make St Kitts and Nevis your home.
- The third one is that if you are undergraduate under the age of 24 and are unmarried and if your parents are not from St Kitts, then you must be able to authenticate financial independence for the two full years.
- And the last one is that you must have the legal ability to establish a permanent domicile.
If you want to get more details, then you can contact SAJ Real Estate for assistance in buying the residential home in St Kitts and Nevis. We are always available to help you therefore you have no need to worry about anything.