A perfect guide for purchasing property in St Kitts & Nevis for foreign buyers
Buying a property is quite difficult and is not one thought process. One must have adequate knowledge of the evaluation of the property and good imagination to choose the property that fits your lifestyle and budget. If you feel perplexed about purchasing property in St. Kitts or not, then this article is just for you. Here is a perfect guide to buying property in St Kitts & Nevis for foreign buyers. For those who are not from the Caribbean and want to buy a property here, they shall not feel depressed at all. Saj Real estate is the best place where you can browse different land for sale in St Kitts or property in Nevis that are also for sale. The company is amongst the best online property listing website where property owners can list their property so that foreigners can take an interest in purchasing it.
Top 5 reason why to purchase property in St Kitts and Nevis
- The island has beautiful nature
- The rich heritage and diverse culture
- Stable government and excellent amenities
- No indirect or direct tax like income tax or inheritance tax etc.
- Saj real estate provides St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by investments.
Things to keep in mind before purchasing property in St Kitts and Nevis
- Identification of ownership: – Many St Kitts and Nevis property for sale are listed on the Saj Real Estate online listing website. It is because of this; there is a wide range of options for the buyers to select the best Nevis or St Kitts property. For those who want to own a property in St Kitts or Nevis must choose wisely as per their lifestyle and budget. Saj real estate agents can advise you best in the identification of correct property that suits your lifestyle and will be affordable for you.
- Engagement of local attorney during sale or purchase of property: – The transaction that is done should involve a local attorney as this can prevent any future dispute.
- Sign the purchase and sale agreement paper. Deposit the money as per the sale deed or agreement. Usually, it is 10 to 15 percent of the total property cost.
In case someone wants to get the citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis, then they can get that by investing in Saj Real Estate projects. For those who want to extend their citizenship or want to purchase a new Nevis or St Kitts property, they can always get in touch with our real estate agents in St Kitts or Nevis.