How to Apply for St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
St Kitts and Nevis citizenship, St Kitts citizenship real estate, St Kitts citizenship St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship scheme, which was founded in 1984, demands that applicants contribute financially to the nation. In return, they receive full citizenship for themselves and their families. The Citizenship Act of 1984, Part II, Section 3(5), and Saint Christopher and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Regulations of 2011 provide the legal framework for citizenship by investment. These clauses enable the government to run a citizenship programme in which those who meet the requirements established by cabinet resolution are given citizenship.
The Citizenship by Investment Program in St. Kitts and Nevis has advantages.
Once you become a citizen through the St. Kitts citizenship real estate programme, you and your family are entitled to full citizenship for life, which can be passed down the descendant line. Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel is possible to 157 countries with a St. Kitts citizenship and Nevis passport, including the Schengen Area of Europe, Hong Kong, Russia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
Future generations will have access to citizenship through descent.
In addition to adding dependents after receiving St Kitts citizenship, applicants may include a spouse, children under the age of 31, parents, grandparents above the age of 55, and dependent unmarried siblings under the age of 31 who are not parents. Being a member of the Commonwealth entitles St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship to numerous benefits in the UK and other Commonwealth nations. With convenient flight connections to Europe and North America, St. Kitts and Nevis are desirable destinations for second property ownership.
Investment requirements for citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis
Candidates for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program must significantly boost the nation’s economy. In exchange, the applicants and their families are given full citizenship, subject to a rigorous application process that includes extensive background checks. The primary candidate must be over 18 years of age, satisfy the application requirements, and choose one of the following alternatives to be eligible for citizenship:
- A single applicant’s non-refundable deposit of USD 150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund. For a spouse, each sibling, and any other eligible dependent, an extra USD 20,000, USD 10,000, and USD 25,000, respectively, are applicable.
- A non-refundable USD 175,000 commitment for a lone candidate or family of up to four members to the Alternative Investment Option. Each sibling receives an additional USD 20,000, and any other qualifying dependent receives an additional USD 10,000.
- Purchasing real estate from an authorised real estate development with a minimum purchase price of USD 200,000 (resellable after seven years) or USD 400,000 (resellable after five years).
How to Use?
Please adhere to the payment procedures specified by the government.
- Gather the initial batch of paperwork (police report, copies of passports and birth certificates, CV/Resume); • Submit the file to CIU through an authorised agency; • Pay only the due diligence fee and 50% of the lawyer’s fee.
- Await the government’s letter of permission (takes 3 months)
- After approval, pay the balance of the investment. If you’re not accepted, you don’t have to pay.
- Pick up your passport and citizenship certificate from the St. Kitts embassy or consulate that is closest to you.
If you are looking for St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship, you can approach SAJ Real Estate SKN. The experts in this company can help you find the best way to grab citizenship in the perfect manner and easiest way.